As a client you have privileged access to certain information, resources, and tools that we will use to support you with the coaching process. This “private client area” will give you access to various forms and documents that we will be utilizing during our coaching sessions. These resources will help ensure that you get the most from your coaching experience. To get started, please refer to the information detailed below…
In this secured, confidential site, you will be able to:
- Record and check progress on your goals
- Prepare for each coaching session
- Evaluate your coaching experience
- Review the terms in the coaching agreement
- Monitor payments and access resources
- Are you a new client? You will receive an email from me with your username and password. Proceed to the next Step 2 below and follow the instructions in the email.
- Are you interested in coaching? If you are requesting a Complimentary Exploratory Coaching Appointment, please register as a new client (using the "Register Now" link above). Once you have registered I will need to activate your client access. This process could take up to 48 hours so thank you for your patience. An activation email will be sent to you. After you receive your activation email, follow the steps in Step 2 below and follow the instructions in the email. Please understand any information is extremely confidential and never shared.
- Click "Login" to enter your username and password.
- Click on the "Forms" Menu to access and complete the Welcome Forms: About You, About Your Business and About Your Coaching.
- Click on the "Agreement" Menu and review our coaching agreement. Please print this for your records.
- Click "Calendar" to schedule your appointments within the designated block of "Available" time according to the terms of our coaching agreement. If you do not find availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payments can be made online through my secured payment processing option.
Step 3: Ongoing Coaching Sessions
- Access to the Call Preparation/Strategy Form: the day before each coaching appointment, you will receive an email reminder. At the bottom of this reminder will be a link for you to access and complete the call strategy form. Benefit: maximize the effectiveness of our time together.
- Access to the Calendar: at any time you can review the calendar for upcoming appointments, and/or reschedule appointments. I’ll be notified immediately if any changes are made to existing appointments, so help yourself if you need to change any appointment information. Benefit: no email tag/phone tag to move appointment dates/times.
- Update Forms: at anytime during our coaching process you can update your information on any of the forms within the system. Benefit: – I, as your coach, will always have the latest information to fully support you in achieving your goals.NOTE: be sure to click on the “Save” buttons when you enter or update any information on the forms so the system captures your data.
- Check out the "Documents" available to you under the Forms Tab
- Discover helpful "Resources" within the Resources link above.